We've moved!

TechKnack.blogspot.com has officially moved to TechKnack.net. You should be redirected in 3-5 seconds. Thank you.

June 27, 2008

Use Google for UnitConversions

Add this post to Del.icio.us. Del.icio.us (0 saved)

Recently I was doing some quick google-research on sheet paper sizes; I came across a wikipedia image which showed A-sheet sizes -- in millimeters. Being an American who prefers to deal in inches, I did a Google search to get the inch equivalent of 210mm. I expected to find a website that could provide such a conversion for me -- and I found it sooner than I expected: I suppose this feature has been around for quite a while (I found a forum thread dated from '05), but it's such a small feature that it can easily be overlooked. Or, more likely, not seen at all except by those few who have a need for it. ;)

No comments: