We've moved!

TechKnack.blogspot.com has officially moved to TechKnack.net. You should be redirected in 3-5 seconds. Thank you.

June 4, 2008

140 characters, are you kidding me???

Add this post to Del.icio.us. Del.icio.us (0 saved)

After long holding back from joining Twitter, for fear of the addiction that it would surely cause, my self-control finally wore down and I signed up. First thing I notice? I only get 140 characters for each "twit"! This will not be possible; I find it sometimes difficult to obey 500-character limits on some forums, let alone a single thought in 140 characters. I'll have to do something like ... um ... posting three twits in a row. Goody, goody. :)

Also, what do I do about links? I'll surely have links to articles and stuff every few twits. I guess I'll be making extensive use of tinyurl.com.

Well, at any rate, wish me luck ... follow me ... do whatever you fellow twitters do ...

Oh, and to top it all off, I also registered on FriendFeed.

No comments: